Monday, July 16, 2012

Point of View

The way people percieve things is amazing. I can't count the multiple times I've shown people stuff and they seen things differently afterwards. Take this picture for example. I was at my best friend's house when I took this picture. She had went upstairs and everyone else had went to the basement. I called her and everyone else to come see the picture I took then asked them where did I take this pictures at. Most of them had said that I took it in her mom's room because you could see the rooftops of the front of the houses, and the others didn't have a clue! When I told them the answer to the question they were amazed. The answer was that I had taken this picture on the the couch in the living room. I took this picture because I liked the fact that it looked as though you had taken that picture from higher, but in reality you've only been on ground level. Isn't the point of view amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment