Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Stuck In Your Head

The top 3 things that get stuck in my head are:

  1.  Songs
  2. Catch Phrases 
  3. Names
     Songs are common things that get stuck in you're, especially when they're stupid and have a catchy beat. As a matter of fact, I have "I Am Not A Human Being", by Lil Wayne stuck in my head right now. All because I really like "rop". Rop is my name for the combination of taking rock beats and rapping over them. I really like songs like that. Songs are very important parts of life because they control your view of the world, train of thought, your emotions, and a lot more.
     Catch phrases get stuck in my head because they're either funny or they're deep. For example (guys please don't take offense), but the saying, "It's cheaper to keep her." is actually a deep statement. The reason that is because if you have kids, you have to pay child support. Not only child support, but divorce lawyers, a new house/apartment (unless you wanna move back in with mom),  and to get a restraining order against her is if she tries to kill you (just joking about the last one) .
        Names, I don't know why they get stuck in my head, they just do. I guess it's because I know a lot of people, so I can easily match a name with a face. I also pay attention to details about a person, so if you tell me you're name and something about you I'll remember your name.
            Well, I gotta go! TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment