Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blanking out.....

I just forgot what I was going to write about. This is what happens when people distract you from what you're doing. I think I was going to write about the benefits of being me, but then my friend came and kept asking me to use my computer because her computer was moving slow. I guess because I was thinking about move up day tomorrow. I'm going to be a senior, and I feel like I'm going to be alone next year. Most of my friends are seniors who graduate this year. I'm really gonna miss them. I really don't have any friends that are in my grade because a good number of them are fake. I can't stand bluntly fake people. It's just really sad. Well, at least I have my boyfriend, but I have to wait until after school anyway. He graduated last year. Anyway, I'm really upset. Oh yeah, and my boy best friend who I'm shaking my head at because he's graduating late. You're supposed to leave me alone! Oh well, I gotta go. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment