Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just thinking

I was thinking about starting my own web show. I guess that's what having a blog does to you. It makes you feel all rich and important. Sorta like how people feel when they get new technology that not everyone has. You feel rich. I think that I should really make one though. I'll call it "The Dumb Stupid Reesy Show", where everyone all over the world can watch me act stupid and know that I'm doing it on purpose. I mean I already do it at school, but then most people just think I'm weird. I do it though because I like to make people laugh. A lot of people are sad and depressed both diagnosed and undiagnosed, and I just want to make people happy. Everybody needs a good laugh. They say that laughter is the best medicine, so just call me Dr. Laugh. It's also good for me because I am one of those undiagnosed chronically depressed people. This way I keep people entertained, and further distract myself from my condition. Well, I gotta go. TTYL  

No comments:

Post a Comment