Friday, June 8, 2012

How Do You Do Nothing?

Today is move up day and to celebrate my new found free time, I have decided to do absolutely nothing. Question is, how do you do nothing? I mean its impossible to do nothing. If you're walking, you're doing something. If you're sitting you're doing something. If you're eating, you're doing something. Even if you're sleeping, you're doing something. The definition of -ing is to express the action of something. The word it's self is contradictory. How can you do nothing when the definition of the two part word is to do no single thing. If you're doing no single thing, you're doing something. So how do you do nothing? Even if you're dead you're doing something. You're not living. So tell me, why is nothing a word? It's contradictory and irrelevant because it could never actually be used correctly. This why I don't like that word because you're always doing some. If somebody could explain to me how you do nothing, I'll pay you $2,000,000 dollars and call you the smartest person in the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment