Thursday, November 15, 2012

Impatientness

You know how I said that I was going to wait until I got the camera? Guess, what?  Think again! I've been waiting for at least three months now. I want a new camera but I guess I'll have to wait won't I? I mean that to say I dont want to end up like this guy in the video:
I feel kinda bad for the guy in the car, but he had it coming.

Anywho, I've been mad a lot lately and then it dawned on me that hey, you need to go calm down. Taking a break is hard to do when you have so much to do so I just said I'd try some yoga. I did it on a Friday at one of my YWR (Young Women Rising) meetings and I liked it. You see the thing is, yoga requires patience that I dont have so I would'nt keep doing it. Then I thought to punch holes in stuff but then I thought stitches and because some impatient person ran over here hand when she went ice skating. I would show you the pic but I dont wanna gross you out. Back to the matter at hand, I was too pissed to write but I finally gave in and wrote to you guys and girls who enjoy reading what I have to say.

I need some field work done! I can't find somebody to actually start with. I need to shadow or intern for a photographer/journalist for fifteen hours. Help me out because I want to graduate with a maintained GPA of 3.8 so yeah, and I need transportation money too.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment