Monday, June 11, 2012

I Missed My Blog

I really missed my blog over the weekend. All I could think about was my blog. I got up at my normal time and I was looking to go write something and I couldn't because my Internet was off. I was really so upset. Instead of writing on my blog this weekend, I played Pokemon Diamond. I started on playing on Saturday, and so far I have evolved my Chimchar who I named Smash, he's currently on level 22. I got him when he was only on level 4. He is so much fun! I love my little monkey! I have like 12 other Pokemons but I like him the best. My second favorite is my Machop, Feisty. He's a level 12 now, I got him when he was a level 2. I taught him to do like 6 moves, one of them that really helps me out is called Rock Smash. It works when battling, and it works in Orenburgh City. Well I gotta go. TTYL.    

No comments:

Post a Comment