Monday, July 9, 2012

You Gotta Do It

I aspire to be a photojournalist in the near future, and so, in order to achieve that goal, as of tomorrow (or when ever I make a post), I'm going to post at least one picture of something and then tell you about what I think of it and why I chose that picture(s) to post. I was going to start doing that today, but unfortunately I forgot the USB cord for my camera and I'm not home. Anyway, I want feed back, critics, and anything else from you guys and girls who read. What do you think I need to add, change or get rid of on my blog. Hit me up! I want to hear from you, the people that read my blog. I know you're out there, and I see my audience. I want to get to know you, as you get to know me. You can contact me four ways:
  • Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AllOfWhatIAm
  • Twitter: @AllOfWhatIAm
  • Email: sherissa.griffiths@gmail.com
  • Comment: On the website. Please comment on the relevant post.

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you Sherissa and you move forward towards achieving your goal I am delighted to give you feedback. Good Luck and keep going!

    ReplyDelete