Monday, July 2, 2012

Worse Upon Worse

Okay.... So guess what everybody? If you haven't already noticed my Internet at home is off, so I can't post a lot of blog posts for you lovely people out there. Bummer, right? But anyway, as usual my bad luck has screwed me over. You see, before anything really bad in my life actually happens, I can sense it. And that's  exactly what happened 2 weeks ago. Remember how I told you that I was doing a lot of writing for the College Admissions Marathon? Well, 2 days after I posted my last blog I had the strangest feeling that something was wrong. I know it wasn't where I was because I was all the way at Haverford College, and my house is an hour and a half away. The whole time I was scratching myself when I was alone, and trying my hardest not to when I was with other but I didn't know why until I got back home. I'm not at liberty to discuss my current situation right now but it's just a total mess. I hope it'll be over soon. I'm actually supposed to be doing something else right now, but I just wanted to say to all you who read my blog, please continue to share the information about my blog. If you have any feedback or questions about anything I post, please feel free to contact me in the following ways:
  • E-mail: sherissa.griffihs@gmail.com
  • Cell #: 215-554-9942
  • Comment (if you do, please do so on the post that you have a question/comment about/on)

No comments:

Post a Comment